Surina Wang is an ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and an accredited Evidence-Based Coach by Fielding Graduate University; she is certified to administer assessment tools such as Hogan, DISC, 360 feedback and Facet5; having been supporting SISU’s MBA students in Mentor-Mentee program since 2011. Surina assumed the role of Ambassador and the Board member for ICF Shanghai Chapter during 2013-2017 to have promoted quality coaching and maintained the highest standard in ICF and coaching industry. Surina provides Mentor Coaching for students learning coaching in Keystone Group and Enrichment Coaching Institution, she is a contracted coach with "Delegation of German Industrial and Commerce" and "Coach A" (one of the world’s largest coaching organizations), a contracted trainer with 51job.
What does she believe about coaching?
1) She believes all people have power and ability to establish and fulfill their visions
2) She believes coaching is tangible and can be measured with real business KPI's
3) She believes as a coach she must invest heavily in personal and professional development
What’s it like to work with her?
Her role is like an advocate, a cheer leader and a sounding board; when working with Surina you may feel safe and being understood, you’ll be highly motivated, having a fierce desire to learn and grow, focusing on the future to discover your own path, you may have a chance to become an excellent communicator and likeable leader!
What do coachees get out of working with her?
1) Coachees’ level of awareness will be raised through the engagement in a process of self-discovery, being apt to reach their goals and overcome their life’s obstacles;
2) Coachees may emerge more confident, with a much stronger sense of purpose and seeing the world in a more positive way;
3) She utilizes effective leadership principles and honest feedback to help coachees create effective solutions and make the best decisions in any challenging scenario.
Surina has accumulated over 20 years of human resources and consulting management related work experience in Greater China region; companies used to work with including JP Morgan Taiwan, ING Baring Securities, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, UBS, Bank of America and Coca-Cola Taiwan Ltd.
Since 2001 Surina embarked her career in Executive Search profession and eventually progressed to Managing Director for Horton International China (a US-Based HR management consulting firm) in 2006, relocating from Taiwan to Shanghai in 2007; Surina is a veteran in the HR and Recruitment fields, helping senior executives in career transition and outplacement solution.
During 2009 to 2012, Surina was invited to act as Vice General Manager-Global Talent Acquisition for Asia Pulp & Paper (APP) China, in addition to leading a quality worldwide talent acquisition team to fulfil the talent needs of a fast-growing company, she partnered with HR department to have imple